Who We Are:
A.C.E. Veterinary Hospital has now open its doors for the first time. We offer high quality veterinary care to Dutchess County in a brand new, state of the art facility. Dr. Brooke Wehrlin and Dr. Preston Kellner have been veterinarians in the area for over a decade and are committed to providing excellent and compassionate care to their clients. A.C.E. Veterinary Hospital prides itself on its client communication as well the friendly and caring environment for the clients and patients.
A.C.E. Veterinary Hospital’s mission is to emphasize preventative care in order for our patients to live longer and healthier lives. We are looking forward to serving the community for many years. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or requests at 845-592-4463.
Please feel free to stop by anytime to meet our friendly staff and take a tour of the new hospital. We look forward to meeting you!
Your preferred vet in Hopewell Junction, NY!
We're here for you and your pet. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Mon: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tues: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- 11/27/19: 9 AM - 3 PM
- 11/28/19 (Thanksgiving): Closed
- Saturday, 12/21/19: Dr. Appt Hours 10:30 AM -2 PM, Tech Appt Hours 9 AM - 10:30 AM
- Monday, 12/23/19: 9:30 AM-4 PM
- Tuesday, 12/24/19: 9 AM- 2 PM
- 12/25/19 (Christmas): Closed
- 12/26/19: 9 AM - 6 PM (Normal hours)
- 12/28/19: 9 AM - 1 PM
- 12/31/19: 9 AM - 4 PM
Relief Vet Coverage
Dr. Wehrlin and Dr. Kellner will be away for the Christmas holiday with their family from 12/21/19-12/28/19.
- 12/21/19: Dr. Rebecca Ryder
- 12/23/19: Dr. Rebecca Ryder
- 12/24/19: Dr. Mark Feldman
- 12/26/19: Dr. Mark Feldman
- 12/27/19: Dr. Mark Feldman
- 12/28/19: Dr. Mark Feldman
- 12/31/19: Closing early, TBA
- 1/1/20: Closed